10-Minute Cauliflower Brussel 'Rice'Jul 10, 2019
The easiest side-dish you will ever make! Literally, all you have to do is throw the pre-shredded brussel sprouts and pre-riced cauliflower in a pan with some butter and spices and you're done!
This is a staple vegetable in my weekly meal prep because:
- Super quick & easy to make.
- Spices can be altered weekly to add different flavors so you never get bored.
- Extremely filling and versatile - pair this dish with any protein of choice and you won't be disappointed.
2 mins Cook Time:
10 mins Total Time
Makes 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, butter, or ghee
- 24 ounces pre-riced cauliflower, fresh or frozen
- 12 ounces pre-shaved brussel sprouts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spices of choice. My go-to spices include:
- In a large pan, melt oil or butter over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower, brussels, salt, pepper, and seasonings of choice.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes until cauliflower and brussels are soft.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with your favorite protein (Top Sirloin Steak from ButcherBox featured here).
Nutrition Per Serving (~ ¾ cup or 100 grams) Calories: 78; Total Fat: 2g; Protein: 5g; Total Carbs: 10g; Fiber: 5g; Net Carbs: 5g
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories cheat sheets chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss keto alternatives keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle meal prep podcast podcasts pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips vegetables & sides videos