Episode 72: 8 Tips To Prevent Holiday Weight GainNov 20, 2020
In this episode, Rachel gives eight strategies on how to enjoy the holidays, how to plan ahead so you don’t fall off the wagon, travel friendly snacks, balancing your calorie intake so you can still enjoy desserts and lots more!
To learn more and apply to work one-on-one with Rachel, visit her website: https://www.metflexlife.com/apply
Join Rachel’s weekly newsletter: https://www.metflexlife.com/newsletter
- How to implement strategies to enjoy the holidays and not go overboard
- Ways to burn calories without necessarily thinking about it
- Convenient proteins and veggies to pack while you’re traveling
- Tips on how to make your alcoholic drinks low-cal and low-carb friendly
- [0:00] Welcome back to MetFlex and Chill! Rachel does a special episode surrounding holiday tips to help you stay on track
- [1:00] Shout out to UCAN for being a sponsor for the podcast for the month of November!
- [2:30] Check out http://www.ucan.co/metflexlife to learn more and use the discount code METFLEXLIFE to save 20%
- [5:30] Strategy number one: Get off your butt!
- [7:00] If you need at home workouts or workouts to use while traveling check them out HERE! You can also grab resistance bands and follow a workout from Rachel’s Kickstart program
- [10:00] Strategy number two: Implement intermittent fasting!
- [11:30] Strategy number three: Balance your weekly calories!
- [13:00] Strategy number four: Protein first!
- [14:00] How Much Protein Should I Eat?, Protein Is QUEEN!, Episode 43: All Things PROTEIN with Shawn Wells, You can also download a FREE copy of the Ultimate Protein Cheat Sheet HERE
- [14:30] Strategy number five: Volume veggies!
- [18:00] Strategy number six: Bring your own!
- [20:30] Download Your FREE Thanksgiving Recipe Book!, Download Your FREE Christmas Recipe Book!
- [21:00] Strategy number seven: Drink more water and non-caloric drinks!
- [23:00] Strategy number eight: Implement the ‘one plate per course rule’!
- [25:00] Shout out to UCAN for being a sponsor for the podcast for the month of November! Check out http://www.ucan.co/metflexlife to learn more and use the discount code METFLEXLIFE to save 20%
- [26:00] If you have any tips you’d like me to share on how to strategically manage the holidays please reach out on IG @rachelgregory.cns. Chat next time!
THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 8 Tips To Prevent Holiday Weight Gain
- Check out http://www.ucan.co/metflexlife to learn more and use the discount code METFLEXLIFE to save 20%
- Keto Kickstart Workouts
- Rachel’s Kickstart Program
Join the FREE MetFLex Life Course: www.metflexandchill.com
Rachel Gregory (@rachelgregory.cns) is a Board-Certified Nutrition Specialist, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and Author of the best-selling book, 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge. She received her Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology from James Madison University and Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine from the University of Miami.
Rachel helps her clients transform their lives by starting with the physical (body), realizing the power of the mental (mindset), and ultimately gaining massive confidence that bleeds into every aspect of their lives (family, relationships, work, etc.).
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories cheat sheets chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss keto alternatives keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle meal prep podcast podcasts pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips vegetables & sides videos