Episode 84: Fat Loss: The Hierarchy Of ImportanceJan 01, 2021
In this episode, Rachel breaks down the six components to focus on for sustainable fat loss, methods to track food, implementing a routine you can stick to, the value of investing in a coach, sleep, and much more!
To learn more and apply to work one-on-one with Rachel, visit her website: https://www.metflexlife.com/
Join Rachel’s weekly newsletter: https://www.metflexlife.com/newsletter
- The #1 most important component to the hierarchy of fat loss
- Different methods to track your food aside from macro tracking
- Five reasons why protein is queen
- The most underrated component to fat loss
- Ways to improve your N.E.A.T
- [0:00] Welcome back to MetFlex and Chill! Today Rachel is diving into the whole concept of Fat Loss and the important things to remember going into a fat loss stage
- [1:00] Shout out to this month's sponsor Active Stacks!
- [2:00] Active Stacks is made with non-GMO Beef protein which is a great alternative for people who may be sensitive to whey protein powder or others.
- [4:00] If you want to check out Active Stacks, you can use the discount code "CHILL" for 10% off or go tohttps://activestacks.com/discount/CHILL
- [4:30] Rachel dives into the six components that make up the hierarchy of importance for fat loss
- [5:00] First component: Patience, Consistency, and Adherence
- [9:00] Rachel’s nutrition programs
- [11:00] Second component: Awareness and Energy Balance
- [14:30] Apply for one-on-one coaching with Rachel
- [15:30] Third component: Protein and Real Food
- [15:30] Protein is Queen
- [18:00] Fourth Component: Resistance Training
- [21:30] Rachel’s nutrition programs
- [22:30] Fifth Component: Sleep
- [24:30] Ultimate sleep checklist!
- [25:30] Sixth Component: MOVE
- [26:00] Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis (NEAT)
- [27:30] Proper Exercise Programming and Planned Movement are Necessary
- [29:30] Episode 56: Clearing Up The Cardio Confusion: Implementing Cardio for Fat Loss, Performance, and Overall Health
- [31:00] The value of hiring a coach!
- [32:00] Fat Loss: The Hierarchy Of Importance
- [34:30] Shout out to this month's sponsor Active Stacks! If you want to check out Active Stacks, you can use the discount code "CHILL" for 10% off or go to. I’ll link this in the show notes as well: https://activestacks.com/discount/CHILL
- [35:00] If you have any questions please reach out [email protected] and if you want to help spread the word about this show please tag Rachel on instagram @rachelgregory.cns
THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Shout out to this month's sponsor Active Stacks!
- Rachel’s exercise programs
- Protein is Queen
- Ultimate sleep checklist!
- Proper Exercise Programming and Planned Movement are Necessary
- Episode 56: Clearing Up The Cardio Confusion: Implementing Cardio for Fat Loss, Performance, and Overall Health
- Fat Loss: The Hierarchy Of Importance
Join the FREE MetFLex Life Course: www.metflexandchill.com
Rachel Gregory (@rachelgregory.cns) is a Board-Certified Nutrition Specialist, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and Author of the best-selling book, 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge. She received her Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology from James Madison University and Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine from the University of Miami.
Rachel helps her clients transform their lives by starting with the physical (body), realizing the power of the mental (mindset), and ultimately gaining massive confidence that bleeds into every aspect of their lives (family, relationships, work, etc.).
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle lunch meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos workout nutrition youtube