Episode 98: The ‘Best’ Supplements For Weight LossFeb 19, 2021
In this episode, Rachel dives into key components to focus on for weight loss, different supplements that may aid in overall health and fat loss efforts, why protein is Queen, benefits to creatine, and more!
To learn more and apply to work one-on-one with Rachel, visit her website: https://www.metflexlife.com/
Join Rachel’s weekly newsletter: https://www.metflexlife.com/newsletter
- Seven components to focus on to optimize weight loss goals
- Rachel’s supplement go-tos
- Exercise and cognitive benefits from creatine
- The top exercise performance enhancer
- [0:00] Welcome back to MetFlex and Chill! Today’s episode is a Q&A episode
- [0:30] Keto For Women DIY program is now open!
- [1:30] Muscle Building Program with Ashleigh Vanhouten coming April- Stay updated by subscribing to Rachel’s newsletter
- [1:30] Shout out to Ketobrick and Livesavage Apparel for being a MetFlex and Chill Podcast Sponsor for February!
- [2:30] If you’re interested in Ketobrick or Livesavage Apparel check them out HERE!
- [3:30] What are the best supplements to help with weight loss?
- [8:30] Creatine Monohydrate
- [16:00] Vitamin D3&K2
- [18:30] Sports Research, NOW Foods
- [20:00] Fish Oil
- [21:30] Legion Athletics Triton Fish Oil Capsules
- [22:00] Zinc
- [22:30] Phytates
- [23:00] Now Foods Zinc or Thorne
- [23:30] Protein Powders
- [24:00] Protein is QUEEN!
- [25:30] Active Stacks Protein Powders
- [26:00] Caffeine or Pre Workouts (Equip or Legion Preworkout)
- [30:00] If you’re interested in one-on-one coaching with Rachel apply HERE!
- [31:00] Thank you again to Ketobrick and Livesavage Apparel for being a MetFlex and Chill Podcast Sponsor for February!
- [31:00] If you're enjoying the show share it out by screenshotting an episode and tagging @rachelgregory.cns or leave a review on itunes to help grow the show! Or leave a review on itunes!
THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Keto For Women DIY program is now open!
- Muscle Building Program coming April! Stay tuned by subscribing to the newsletter!
- Shout out to Ketobrick and Livesavage Apparel for being a MetFlex and Chill Podcast Sponsor for February!
- Protein is QUEEN!
- Rachel’s Recommended Products
Join the FREE MetFLex Life Course: www.metflexandchill.com
Rachel Gregory (@rachelgregory.cns) is a Board-Certified Nutrition Specialist, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and Author of the best-selling book, 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge. She received her Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology from James Madison University and Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine from the University of Miami.
Rachel helps her clients transform their lives by starting with the physical (body), realizing the power of the mental (mindset), and ultimately gaining massive confidence that bleeds into every aspect of their lives (family, relationships, work, etc.).
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories cheat sheets chicken & seafood desserts fat loss keto alternatives keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle meal prep muscle science for women podcast podcasts pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos