Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe (Quick & Easy)May 14, 2019
This is by far one of my favorite Carnivore Keto creations. It's a simple, quick, & DELICIOUS take on traditional white pizza made with sausage and homemade keto Alfredo Sauce! I promise this keto chicken crust pizza recipe will have your taste buds singing 🎤 Check it out 👇🏻
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins Total Time 30 mins
Makes 4 Servings
- For the Crust:
- 2 cans (10 ounces) Wild Planet Foods Organic, Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce crushed pork rinds (I used Bacon's Heir Pork Panko)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- For the Topping:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1.5 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 ounces crumbled sausage, cooked and drained (I used ButcherBox Spicy Italian Pork Sausage)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- chopped chives (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a pizza pan or baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground chicken, egg, crushed pork rinds, and garlic powder until dough forms.
- Pour dough onto parchment lined pan and use your hands to push together and flatten to about a 1/2 to 1-inch thick. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Alfredo sauce (and brown sausage if not cooked already).
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low-medium heat. Add heavy cream, 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk together and let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until the sauce thickens up, whisking often.
- Remove crust from the oven and pour Alfredo sauce on it, spreading evenly. Top with crumbled sausage and remaining 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let cool, cut into slices, and enjoy! 😋
Nutrition Per Serving (1/4 Pizza): 283 Calories, 19g Fat, 27g Protein, 1g Carbs, 0g Fiber, 1g Net Carbs
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle lunch meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos workout nutrition youtube