Protein MilkshakeMar 11, 2022
A slightly different take on my normal protein ice cream recipe 😎
*Tip: The type of protein powder you use will determine consistency. Level-1 works really well for protein shakes and ice cream. If you order through this link, you’ll get free priority shipping + 110% money-back guarantee if you don’t absolutely love it!
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 ounces frozen strawberries (you could also use frozen bananas or other frozen berries)
- 1 scoop Level-1 protein powder ice cream sandwich flavor or any flavor you like
- 5 grams cocoa powder (optional to make it more chocolatey)
- Heavy dash of salt (trust me!)
- 250-300 grams of ice (or more frozen berries)
1. Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. If you want to make it thinner/easier to mix, you can add a little water as it’s blending (but don’t overdo it).
3. You can also add 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum to make it more "ice cream" consistency if you want.
4. Add toppings of choice for crunch. I added Perfect Keto Cereal and cinnamon to this one.
Other yummy toppings:
- Sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Crumbled granola bars
- Nuts or seeds
- Whipped cream
- Protein Nut butter
- Fresh or frozen berries
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts fat loss keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle lunch meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos workout nutrition youtube