Protein Oat BakeMay 07, 2022
This protein oat bake is super versatile and a great dish to prep ahead on a Sunday for the week. You can just reheat it in the microwave or toaster oven for a quick breakfast or pre/post-workout snack!
- 2 cups (~200 grams) rolled oats
- 2 scoops protein powder (Strawberry Milkshake or Vanilla work great here!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups (~550 mL) milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (I used my toaster oven) and line a baking dish with parchment paper or grease with butter.
- Add all of the dry ingredients (oats, protein powder, baking powder, and salt) to a large bowl and mix well.
- Then add the wet ingredients (milk, eggs, vanilla extract) and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Baking time will depend on how deep of a pan you use. Start with 20 minutes but it may take up to 40 minutes. You'll know it's done when the center is not jiggly anymore.
- When it's done, let it cool and cut into desired pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat individual portions throughout the week in the toaster oven or microwave. Top with whipped cream or flavored Greek yogurt + fresh berries for some extra fun ;)
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts fat loss keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle lunch meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos workout nutrition youtube