Spaghetti Squash Zucchini BakeJan 22, 2020
30 mins Cook Time:
20 mins Total Time
Makes 10 Servings
- 1 large spaghetti squash (~10 cups)
- 4 large zucchini, cut into small pieces (~25 ounces)
- 1 medium red onion, sliced (~10 ounces)
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.5 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (I always use Redmond Real Salt)
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, thinly sliced or shredded
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (optional, I put it on everything haha)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and place face down on a lined baking sheet. Cook for 30 minutes or until flesh is soft. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prep the zucchini, onion, and garlic and add to a large bowl.
- Then add crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and cooked spaghetti squash.
- Mix everything until well combined (you may have to use your hands) and then transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese and Everything but the bagel seasoning (weird, I know...but it was good!) and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until zucchini is soft. Enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (1/10 of casserole): Calories 123; Total Fat 3g; Protein 6g; Total Carbs 18g; Fiber 6g; Net Carbs 12g
Picture Credit: Amanda Vuu from https://frommetovuu.com/
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories cheat sheets chicken & seafood desserts fat loss keto alternatives keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle meal prep muscle science for women podcast podcasts pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos