Muscle Science For Women
A 12-week program on the theory & application of strength & muscle-building
Hosted by Rachel Gregory and Ashleigh VanHouten
What Is It?
This comprehensive, interactive 3-month strength and muscle-building program and educational course is meant to provide women with the information, science-backed programming, supplemental resources, and support to feel empowered in their workouts and learn how to effectively train to build muscle, get strong, and feel confident doing it!
In this program, Ashleigh and Rachel are not only explaining what to do to build muscle and strength, but also providing the research-backed, tested information on how to do it practically and efficiently.
This course provides you with a detailed, progressive, 12-week training program and includes:
- Weekly video lectures with over 15 hours of educational information focused on a holistic approach to hypertrophy, including breakdowns of nutrition, recovery, mindset, and much more.
- Detailed workouts including video tutorials for every exercise as well as alternative/scalable options
- A comprehensive nutrition guide to help you set up your nutrition specific to your goals
- A full recipe book complete with delicious, protein-forward meals to fuel your workouts
- 24/7 exclusive access to Rachel and Ashleigh to ask questions and get feedback through the online member portal
All of this, plus supplemental resources and downloads so you can work through the program at your own pace.
Ashleigh is a health coach, podcast host, and author with more than ten years of experience. Her podcast has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times, and she’s interviewed many of the leading minds in exercise and nutrition methodology.
Ashleigh is a former nationally ranked natural figure competitor, and has competed in powerlifting and CrossFit. She holds a CrossFit Strongman Certification, CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certification, Primal Blueprint Coaching Certification, Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification, and a Certification in Applied Women’s Physiology and Training, and is one of the leading authorities in understanding the nutrient density of animal protein – her first book, It Takes Guts, is all about the health benefits of organ meats. Her latest cookbook is called Carnivore-ish.
What Do You Get?
- A detailed and progressive 12-week exercise program designed specifically for functional and sustainable strength and muscle growth for women, complete with alternative AND scalable exercises
- A video tutorial library to educate yourself on proper form and execution
- 15+ hours of full lectures on key aspects of muscle building, including understanding how to train to get "toned," optimal nutrition, recovery, supplementation, mindset, hormones, and much more.
- Exclusive offers and product discounts from our favorite companies
- Additional resources, including a 50+ page Nutrition Guide and an exclusive Muscle Science For Women Recipe Book