Muscle Science For Women:
A 12-week program on the theory & application of strength & muscle-building
Hosted by Rachel Gregory and Ashleigh VanHouten
What Is It?
This comprehensive, interactive 3-month strength and muscle-building program and educational course is meant to provide women with the information, science-backed programming, supplemental resources, and support to feel empowered in their workouts and learn how to effectively train to build muscle, get strong, and feel confident doing it!
In this program, Ashleigh and Rachel are not only explaining what to do to build muscle and strength, but also providing the research-backed, tested information on how to do it practically and efficiently.
This course provides you with a detailed, progressive, 12-week training program and includes:
- Weekly video lectures with over 15 hours of educational information focused on a holistic approach to hypertrophy, including breakdowns of nutrition, recovery, mindset, and much more.
- Detailed workouts including video tutorials for every exercise as well as alternative/scalable options
- Live Q&A sessions
- A comprehensive nutrition guide to help you set up your nutrition specific to your goals
- A full recipe book complete with delicious, protein-forward meals to fuel your workouts
- Direct access to Rachel and Ashleigh for questions
All of this, plus supplemental resources and downloads so you can work through the program at your own pace.
Ashleigh is a health coach, podcast host, and author with more than ten years of experience. Through her writing and podcast work she’s interviewed many of the leading minds in exercise and nutrition methodology. Ashleigh is a former nationally ranked natural figure competitor, and has competed in powerlifting and CrossFit. She holds a CrossFit Strongman Certification, CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certification, Primal Blueprint Coaching Certification, Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification, and a Certification in Applied Women’s Physiology and Training, and is one of the leading authorities in understanding the nutrient density of animal protein – she recently published her first book, It Takes Guts, about the health benefits of organ meats.
Ashleigh is also a consultant in the fitness industry, helping others build their brand and communicate their messages to the world, working with notable figures like legendary Canadian bodybuilder and life optimization guru Ben Pakulski, and thyroid health expert Elle Russ.
What Do You Get?
- A detailed and progressive 12-week exercise program designed specifically for functional and sustainable strength and muscle growth for women, complete with alternative / scalable exercises
- A video tutorial library to educate yourself on proper form and execution
- Seven full lectures on key aspects of muscle building, including understanding mind-muscle connection; optimal nutrition; recovery; supplementation; mindset, and more.
- LIVE video Q&A calls to answer your specific questions about training, nutrition, muscle and strength building, and more!
- Giveaways and exclusive offers from our favorite companies
- Additional resources, including a 50+ page Nutrition Guide and an exclusive Muscle Science For Women Recipe Book