10-Minute Salmon, Asparagus, Arugula Salad RecipeMar 25, 2022
I'm not kidding, this literally took 10-minutes to make from start to finish! 🤯
Salmon, Asparagus, Arugula Salad Recipe
🔖 Here's what you need:
- Fresh asparagus
- Fresh lemon/s
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and spices of choice (I used Redmond Real Salt and Lemon Pepper Seasoning)
- Wild-caught salmon fillet/s
- Bone broth or water
- Shredded parmesan (optional topping for asparagus)
📋 Here's how you execute:
1. Preheat your air fryer and toaster oven to 400°F (you can also use your regular oven but it might take just a few minutes longer to cook the salmon).
2. Prep your asparagus by breaking the ends off and adding them to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Spritz with olive oil (not too much) and squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice. Toss so all are coated and then sprinkle with salt and lemon pepper seasoning. Throw 'em in the toaster oven and cook for 10-minutes (1-2 minutes more if they're really thick) until fork tender.
3. Next, prep the salmon the same exact way as you did the asparagus - spritz with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper seasoning. Spritz the bottom of your air fryer with olive oil so the salmon skin doesn't stick, add it to the air fryer, top with lemon slices, pour about 1/4 cup bone broth or water around the side of the salmon, and cook for 7-8 minutes until flaky (cooking time may vary 1-2 minutes, more or less, depending on the thickness of your salmon fillet/s - mine was about an inch and a half thick).
4. While the asparagus and salmon are cooking, prep your salad - just add the arugula, tomato, and mozzarella to your plate as shown in the picture and top with a bit of lemon juice (and maybe some balsamic vinegar if you'd like).
5. When there are 2 minutes left on the asparagus, top with shredded parmesan and let melt.
6. Plate it all up and devour!!
- You don't need to use spray olive oil but I find it very convenient for controlling the amount I'm using. Make sure you buy a brand that is pure olive oil though! (I get mine at Trader Joe's)
- I get my salt and lemon pepper seasoning from Redmond Life. You can use the code METFLEXLIFE for 15% off any of their products.
- I get my Wild Caught Salmon from ButcherBox.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition