Chocolate Peanut Butter Low-Carb GranolaMay 14, 2020
I don't know about you, but whenever I see the words 'chocolate' and 'peanut butter' in the same sentence, I'm immediately intrigued. It's probably my favorite combination of flavors on this planet. 😋
This low-carb granola recipe is fast and simple to throw together. I just used what I had on hand, but you can use a combination of any nuts or seeds of your choice. You can also mix up the flavors and use different types of nut butter or protein powders. The possibilities are endless!
10 mins Cook Time:
30 minsTotal Time
- 100g walnuts
- 100g pecans
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 80g golden flax seeds
- 60g hemp seeds
- 2 scoops (~30g) chocolate collagen powder (I used Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen - code "KILLINITKETO" gets you 20% off at checkout)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50g natural peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- 100 mL water
- 10-15 drops liquid monk fruit or other sweetener of choice (optional)
Preheat oven to 325 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
In a food processor, add walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, golden flax seeds, hemp seeds, collagen powder, cinnamon, and salt. Pulse about 8-10 times or until the nuts and seeds are semi-pulverized but not completely (you still want chunks). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add peanut butter and microwave in 10-second increments until melted and smooth. Whisk in water and sweetener (if using).
- Add peanut butter mixture to food processor and pulse a few more times until well combined.
Spread mixture evenly onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Turn off the oven and let sit for a few hours to harden up. Break up into pieces and enjoy!
- I like to store mine in the refrigerator in an airtight container to ensure freshness - it will last weeks!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast cheat sheets chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss keto alternatives keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle lunch meal prep podcast podcasts pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources soups & salads tips vegetables & sides videos