Edible Keto Cookie Dough Recipe (Dairy-Free Dessert)May 22, 2019
Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
5 mins Cool Time:
15 mins Total Time
Makes 12 Servings
A few weeks ago, I had this weird craving for cookie dough. I'm not sure what it was but I just really wanted some cookie dough (not cookies, just cookie dough 😅haha).
I've made a few different keto cookie dough recipes in the past (I even have one in my book that is actually really popular). But, lately I've been experimenting with less dairy intake and so I decided to try throwing together a dairy-free version of edible cookie dough that is of course keto-friendly.
Usually, when I start "throwing things together" for a recipe, it's a disaster lol. But not this time..this time I NAILED IT!
I'm not trying to toot my own horn (where did that saying even come from?? 😆) but this edible keto cookie dough will knock your socks off!
- 1 cup (156g) Pili Nuts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Now Foods MCT Oil
- 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
- 1 scoop (~26g) Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Perfect Keto Vanilla Collagen)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 drops Now Foods French Vanilla Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Salt (only add if using unsalted nuts)
- 2 tbsp (16g) unsweetened cacao nibs
- Add Pili Nuts and MCT Oil to a blender or food processor and blend at low speed, scraping down the sides of the container as needed, until pili nuts become a crumbly consistency.
- Add coconut flour, protein powder, cinnamon, stevia, and salt (if using), and blend again at low speed until combined and smooth. Again, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in cacao nibs.
- At this point, you can either store the cookie dough in a container in the fridge or form it into ‘cookie dough balls’ so you don’t eat it all at once.
- To do that, line a container with parchment paper and using a mini scoop or tablespoon, form dough into 12 even balls. Place balls spaced apart onto the parchment.
- Store cookie dough in the fridge and try not to eat the whole batch at once!
You can substitute the Pili Nuts for Macadamia Nuts, although I would highly recommend using Pili Nuts! :)
Nutrition Per Serving (1 Cookie Dough Ball): 146 Calories, 14g Fat, 3g Protein, 2g Carbs, 1.7g Fiber, 0.3g Net Carbs
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition