Kefir Chia Seed PuddingMay 14, 2019
5 mins Cool Time:
3 hours Total Time
3 hours + 5 mins
Goat milk is much easier to digest compared to cow’s milk because the average size of fat globules in goat milk is smaller than in cow’s milk. This forms a smaller, softer curd in the stomach and allows it to be more rapidly broken down by stomach enzymes, which makes goat milk more easily digestible. Plus, Redwood Hill Farm carefully cultures their goat milk with 11 live and active cultures, resulting in a creamy, subtly tart drink with hundreds of billions of probiotics per serving.
- For the Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup (120 mL or 4 fl oz) Redwood Hill Farm Plain Cultured Goat Milk Kefir
- 1 tablespoon (13g) chia seeds
- Toppings (Optional)
- Cacao Nibs
- In a small bowl, add Kefir and chia seeds. Mix until well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight) until thickened.
- Add toppings of choice and enjoy!
I love the taste of this kefir on its own, but you can always stir in your favorite protein powder or dash of sweetener to give it a bit more flavor. I'd recommend Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen or Whey Protein Powder.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!