Keto White Chocolate Matcha FudgeMay 08, 2019
15 mins Cook Time:
10 mins Total Time
Makes 16 Serving
- butter or oil for greasing
- 1 cup (240mL) full-fat unsweetened coconut milk (from the can)
- 4 ounces (~114g) cacao butter, chopped
- ½ cup (112g) coconut butter/manna
- ½ cup (~35g) Perfect Keto Vanilla Collagen Powder
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder (I used Perfect Keto Matcha)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- sweetener of choice, optional
*You can use the discount code 'KILLINITKETO' at checkout for 20% off all Perfect Keto products
Grease an 8-inch square pan with butter or oil and then line it with a piece of parchment paper, pressing down so that it sticks and evenly covers the pan.
In a medium saucepan, melt together the coconut milk, cacao butter, and coconut butter over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat and whisk in the collagen powder, matcha powder, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon. Taste the mixture and then add sweetener if desired, adjusting the sweetness to your liking.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Cut into 16 squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Check out my Amazon Store for other ingredients.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts fat loss keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle meal prep muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos workout nutrition