Low-Carb Brownie Cheesecake BarsDec 11, 2020
Makes 16 Brownies
For the cream cheese filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup BochaSweet (48g) or other granular sweetener like Lakanto
- a few drops liquid monk fruit (or more depending on how sweet you like it, optional)
For the brownies
- 4 tablespoons butter (60g)
- 3 ounces dark chocolate (I use Pascha, Madcasse, or Alter Eco)
- ½ cup BochaSweet (96g) or other granular sweetener like Lakanto
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup (44g) Almond Flour
- ¼ cup (~30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
*Ingredients can be found on my Amazon Shop page
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat together all cream cheese filling ingredients. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking then set aside.
- In a small microwave bowl, add chocolate and butter. Microwave in 20-second intervals until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and sweetener until light and fluffy (about 30 seconds). Then sift in almond flour and cocoa powder and beat until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and butter mixture to the batter and beat again until smooth (the batter will be thick like moose). At this point, you can taste the batter if you'd like and adjust sweetness depending on your preference.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into an 8x8 buttered brownie pan and spread evenly. Then pour cream cheese mixture on top and smooth evenly. Add remaining brownie batter in dollops on top.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.
- Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (1 brownie): 183 Calories; Total Fat 15g; Protein 4g; Total Carbs 8g; Fiber 5g; Net Carbs 3g
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for updates, tips, recipes, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories cheat sheets chicken & seafood desserts fat loss keto alternatives keto basics keto for women lab tests lifestyle meal prep muscle science for women podcast podcasts pork & lamb recipes research/articles resources tips transformations vegetables & sides videos